So, who now?

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Since my candidate is out of the race, who now for the GOP nomination? Who do you think would be best? I have many reservations about the now current crop of GOP candidates, but to me the most important issue is keeping Hill/Bill (2 for 1, liars, cheaters, etc.) and Barack (Mr. All Symbolism No Substance) and Johnnie Boy (Silky Pony) no where near the White House!

So who now? What say you?


Who, now?
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Mike Huckabee
Rudy Guiliani
Free polls from Pollhost.com

After voting, or not voting, feel free to add your comments...I am curious about who you choose, and why. You can remain anonymous if you choose to.

2 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas January 24, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Because, I cannot, in good conscience refuse to vote, I am going with Romney.
At least he can run a business!
McCain scares the bejabbers out of me on so very many levels, Huck? PLEASE!
Stop "trading" on your Christianity!
Huck, your actions will be closely monitored by bothe the believers AND the unbelievers. They are watching to see if he can walk the walk, rather than just talk the talk, as many evangelicals expect!

Gothguy January 28, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

I will, in all probability, vote for Mitt.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP