CAIR

Tuesday, February 19, 2008



It is time to take CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) to task for their asinine call for the St. Louis, MO, office of the FBI to investigate comments left at the 'Little Green Footballs'(LGF) website (clicky-clicky link in title).

It is a well known fact that the vast majority of bloggers do not moderate comments left at their blogs, as comments left are the view(s)/opinion(s) of the one commenting on a particular post or item. Nor does said comments left by commenter's constitute the view(s) or opinion(s) by the blogmaster. LGF has a notice about this, but apparently CAIR ignores that disclaimer, and seems to think that LGF should be investigated.

A few comments left on a blog does not constitute a 'hate crime' in my view, and to state such, and calling for an FBI investigation, is 'overkill' and a blatant attempt at censorship of opinion, which should not be tolerated.

So, since I placed on my blog the above illustration...does that make me an 'Islamophobe' or a harbinger of a 'hate crime'...absolutely not! It is my opinion as to what I see as an immediate by fanatical threat to my family, my country, and what I hold near and dear to me in my life.

CAIR needs to get a grasp on reality and get a clue. The reality is it is not Americans that are blowing up people in markets because they are Sunni or Shiite, or shooting or blowing up Muslims in Mosques, or beheading Muslims...it is Muslims doing that to other Muslims.

CAIR...if you truly want to make a change from being a perpetual 'victim' to doing something about the real threat, stop with this bullshit, and go after the ones that are condoning and advocating that which you claim to disassociate yourselves from.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP