Idiocy

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Former President, Jimmy Carter, is scheduled to meet with Hamas, a known terrorist organization bent on the destruction of Israel. Mr. Carter's kumbaya approach to peace in the Middle East knows no bounds. He failed the Shah of Iran, which lead to the Islamic takeover of Iran by the Islamofacists and took such a tough stand when the former Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan by boycotting the Olympics.

Mr. Carter is regaled by the left as such a humanitarian, but I would like to see him speak with the family of Shiri Negari. Shiri was a young Israeli woman who was murdered on Tuesday, June 18th 2002 by a Palestinian suicide bomber on her way to work.



Mr. Carter, look into her eyes...

What do you see?

I know what I see...

I see the true face of Hamas.

I see the human side of their destruction.

I see the pain.

I see the death.

I see the true victim.

And her name is Shiri.

I acknowledge it, and yet you refuse to acknowledge it...

That is the difference between you and me, Mr. Carter.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP