A 16 Year Old Girl, Atefah...

Monday, June 30, 2008


versus a piss ant, petty tyrant.

It begs the mind which individual would serve Iran for the better...

Please watch these videos, in their entirety, I beg of my readers.

Sad, so sad, and yet, the world at large ignores this.

So, I say to you liberals out there, is THIS what you want for your daughters, wives, nieces?

IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT?

You are so full of hating President Bush, that you ignore the reality of life...you would rather protest the War Against Terrorism then protest a tragedy such as this?

What ever happened to your oft mentioned and repeated statements that it is '...for the children.'

Apparently your pleas fell on the deaf ears of a tyrant, because a 16 YEAR OLD GIRL is dead...DEAD!!

So, the next time you libtards bitch, moan, rant, rail, and complain about living in a 'Fascist State' under President Bush...tell that to this girl...
















She was 16...


16!

3 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas June 30, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

GG, I remember following this horrid tale a couple of years ago. It is absolutely heartbreaking that these young kids are essentially hounded by these morality police thugs under the guise of keeping their society clean.
*spit*

Even in cases of rape, the girl is punished more harshly than the offender.

I thank my God every day that I live in America. I have the right to face my accusers, I have the right to speak my mind and to enjoy the liberty that so many of our countrymen and women have died for.
These bleeding heart liberal idiots who want to whine and moan about being abused, should be forced to watch this so they can discover the real truth of torture and injustice.
MITX

Anonymous June 30, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

Fuckin bastards all need to be beaten to death..........even animals are not this cruel or fuckin stupid! They're an abomination needing purged!!!

When will their own people rise up against these freaks? Are they truly this blind and ignorant?

Anonymous July 1, 2008 at 6:13 AM  

islam needs to be purged from this world. I am tired of hearing how it is peaceful and loving. It's a parasite and needs to be treated accordingly.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP