The Cult of Personality

Tuesday, July 15, 2008



As a conservative, I have followed the democrat presidential race closely, not because I would ever vote for their party's nominee, but to see who they would choose. After watching the debates, I didn't see a nickels worth of difference between Sen. Hillary Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama, but one thing I did and have noticed, and continue to do so today, is the incessant orgasm from the mainstream media regarding Obama, and his messages.

And quite frankly, I am disgusted. I am disgusted by their unending promotion of Obama. I am disgusted by their 'puff piece' editorials about Obama. I am disgusted by their 'puff and fluff' interviews of him. I am disgusted by the fact none of these MSM folks have the balls to ask hard questions about his flip-flops over the past few weeks. I am disgusted that every utterance voiced by Obama, every speech he pontificates, every interview he gives, is met with the fawning and the obsequiousness a high school girl gives her first beau at her school dance.

In my 28 years as a member of the voting public, I have never, and I mean never seen the talking heads of the media so in the tank for a candidate, and have made no bones about who 'they' want to win the presidency.

Obama is a cult of personality, a personal Jesus to those who blindly follow him...nothing more, nothing less. They blindly follow his message of 'hope' and 'change', much as Germany followed Adolf Hitler in the 1920s and early 1930s. Am I comparing Obama to Adolf Hitler in total...no, I am not. But I am comparing his oratorical skills to Hitler's, for both offer the masses what they want to hear.

Both controlled their appearances for the maximum benefit of their platforms; both controlled their appearances to gain the maximum exposure necessary to portray themselves as a Messianic deliverer to the people; both manipulated the media to gain unfettered access, while maintaining strict control of the media in that you cannot criticize Obama without fear of being a labeled racist or some other such nonsense.

History is basically repeating itself as it did in the 1920s and 1930s, and again, the MSM media are willing accomplices.

News Flash! He is NOT your personal Jesus!

*video courtesy of blostopher.

But he is the Cult of Personality...

*video courtesy of duntov097

1 comments:

Anonymous July 15, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Muslim terrorist, possibly Satan.
Evil for sure.
Ozaob

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP