GerbilDroppings Blog Of The Week!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My good friend, and fellow blogger, Sad Old Goth, when not playing demolition derby day at the stately manor on a regular basis, is now known both far and wide, courtesy of this astute declaration of his political savvy.

Contrary to popular belief, Sad Old Goth is not a woe is me, hanging at the coffee shop reading melancholy poetry, I hate life, I am so depressed, emo type. Rather, he is a man of firm beliefs and convictions, many of said beliefs and convictions I find as truisms, and a person I admire greatly, both for his skills at blogging, understanding this http:// crap, and at remodeling the manor.

Sad Old Goth, this Goth Grrl is for you, my friend!




3 comments:

Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

I'll take any two. . .

Gothguy July 23, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

As would I, MCPO, as would I!

gregor July 23, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

that one with the red eye is sweet... she looks like a biter!
thanks, pal!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP