GerbilDroppings Hottie Of The Week!

Monday, July 28, 2008



I was thinking, that from time to time, I may post a picture of a "GerbilDroppings Hottie Of The Week" that may be NSFW.

My decision is simple...I am a guy, and I appreciate the female form, and I see nothing wrong with posting a tasteful semi-nude/nude picture of a beautiful woman.

Now that being said, I will not post graphic or sexually explicit pictures, as I have no intention of making "GerbilDroppings" a prOn site in any way, shape or form.

But prior to implementing this, I desire your thoughts, my dear readers and those who comment.

Please take the poll at the right of the sidebar. Your input is actually very important to me on this decision.

My readers will decide.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

The bare female form is a thing of beauty unparalleled, and as long as it is "tasteful", I'm all for it.

Anonymous July 29, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Nekkid werks 4 me! Tastefully Nekkid.

MitchM

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP