Appeasement and Entitlement...

Friday, October 31, 2008



I am sick and tired, to the point of exhaustion, of hearing those on the left who continually spout that we need to have a President and a United States that is less antagonistic towards the world, Islamofacists in particular, and we should be more understanding of them and their 'plight', and become a more 'tolerant' Nation.

Why should the United States become a 'wussified' nation so that third world rogue nations, and their 'tinpot' leaders love us? Simple question.

The plain answer is they will not.

I have a simple retort to you if you say they will if the Obamessiah gets elected: "FUCK YOU!"

Also, I am tired of you FUCKING IDIOTS telling me I need to pay more taxes, for the common good, because the Obamessiah says I should. Why in the hell should I have to pay for some societal parasite like this:




Leftist libtards...you tell ME why I should, and why I should have any sympathy for this woman, who is teaching her child to feed at the public trough, versus being self-reliant? Why is it MY responsibility to care for this child, when it is obvious that her mother can? And spare me ANY affirmative action/oppressed person/minority deserving style retort, for those will be met with an immediate conservative smack down.

It's a simple question.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 27, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Shut up. Use your brain.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP