The Case of The Missing...

Saturday, October 18, 2008


yard sign. Much like Ed Morrissey , I too have had a yard sign that came up missing...his during the night time, mine after a brief business trip.

What irks me the most is that the little thugs who did this violated my right (not that they care) to express myself during this election cycle. Living in a neighborhood that has more Obama/Biden signs than McCain/Palin signs does not give you the right to steal my property, for in actuality, it is my property, and to trespass on my property in order to do this act of theft is considered unlawful.

Although I do not support Obama/Biden, I would not go onto someone else' property and take their sign.

All your childish behavior did was to reinforce my opinion of you, which wasn't highly favorable in the first place.

3 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas October 19, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

GG, darlin', don't let the asshats get you too down.
Get a new sign up ASAP and rig it with a battery and zap their candy asses!
;)

Gothguy October 19, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

LOL, MIT, I was thinking of doing exactly that.

Melissa "Darla" In Texas October 19, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

GMTA darlin'
MiTX

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP