Is It Time, Or Is It Close...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009



I am sick of this shit...so f*cking sick of this shit! Today, I was watching those sanctimonious, self righteous, sons of bitches on Capital Hill grilling the new head of AIG (who they installed), and I was appalled and angered beyond all recognition!

And I was thinking, through my anger, is it time, or is it close, for another American Revolution, Part III? I have always respected my Oath of Enlistment, namely that:

I, (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Granted, I am no longer on Active Duty, but as a Veteran, I had always held myself to that oath, but now, why should I? I see my government spiraling out of control with spending the hard earned dollars of Americans...I see politicians attempting to place a Bill of Attainder on private citizens, I see the usual cast of ethical characters spewing forth their vitriol, but as typical egoists and cowards, never admitting that they were the very ones to create this f*cking problem in the first place. They sit on their thrones of elitist indignation, and pass judgment on those in the gallery, satisfied that their show trial antics will make the evening news, and the fawning poverty pimping masses that adore Class Warfare, because their sorry asses are stuck in a shithole they created, or earn their living as perpetual victims of ___________ . (Insert Rage Here).

Well, readers of GerbilDroppings, f*ck that noise!

I wish, just wish, that when these school yard tards call these folks on the carpet for their show trials, that one of them would simply tell them...

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Think 3% Frank

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP