Everyone...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009


is writing about the DHS document that has surfaced earlier this week, so I won't link to it, because I am sure my readers, as astute as they are, have already read this nefarious document, with all of its generalities, unfounded accusations, and the like.

As a veteran, I take particular umbrage with their 'warning' about disgruntled veterans coming home from war being attracted to 'rightwing extremist' groups. And in keeping with true form, they cite the left's favorite veteran villain, Timothy McVeigh as the example.

What these bureaucratic pinheads just cannot comprehend is that there are nutjobs in every single organization, whether it is the military, veterans groups, the Elks, the Eagles, the Kiwanis, political parties, etc. By citing Timothy McVeigh, they are denigrating each and every veteran who served honorably, whether in peace time or war time.

It is a tired old play, from a worn out playbook, and you can thank the left for it. They just love portraying veterans as kooks or nutjobs, as victims of an unfair system, as children who were lied to by the military recruiters. It began with a small portion of the Viet Nam veterans, who were described by both Hollywood and politicians as crazy killers. It was despicable then, and it is despicable now.

I guess since I am conservative, fervently believe in the Constitution of the United States, and despise the current course of this government, I fall into their classification of a 'disgruntled veteran.' Well, so be it.

At least I will be in the right company.

6 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas April 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

INDEED, GG!

Gothguy April 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

I am here to tell ya, Melissa:)

cuchieddie April 14, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

I am a combat vet with guns. I am fucking crazy so Hussein, stay out of my face.

Gothguy April 14, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

My man, cuchieddie!

LLoyd April 14, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

"'I believe that our federal government has become oppressive in its size, its intrusion inton the lives of our citizens, and its interference with the affairs of our state,' he continued. 'That is why I am here today to express my unwavering support for efforts all across our country to reaffirm states' rights affirmed by the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

"'I believe that returning to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Constitution and its essential 10th Amendment will free our state from undue regulations, and ultimately strengthen our Union,' he said."

State governments, for quite some time, have believed that the federal government is intruding on matters that the Constitution leaves to the states, imposing unfunded mandates, ordering states to pass and enforce laws under penalty of civil or criminal action. The federal government has used block grant money as a weapon to make state governments bend to its will.

The 10th Amendment of the Constitution reads, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

If you agree with this please forward to 10 people in 10 minutes and tomorrow by 10:10 am you will be surrounded by 10 DHC agents

Baawwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So funny GG I've just got to laff for now. I did call the minority members on the DHS committee today and the staffer I got at Peter Kings office (ranking Rep) said I was the first call!!!! (3:30pm!) Said that Peter hadn't seen it yet and I said I guess he and others are having all they can do to stop the multi-Trilliion Dollar crime against this nation but he assured me they're gonna hop on this.

Duh. He is the Ranking Member so I guess he may have heard of it but the a) staffer didn't know it, b) he will be doing somehting.

Comrade LLoyd

Anonymous April 14, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Disgruntled, crazy, insane.
ozaoB

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP