Hey Abdulhakim Muhammad...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009



I hope you rot in hell, along with your other mooselimb brothas.

And if your brothas deem it necessary to issue a fatwa against me for the above picture...BRING.IT.ON.

You are a worthless excuse for a human being. You, and others like you, adore hiding behind that so called 'religion', but you all are nothing but thugs, punks, pussies, and societal dregs. You and those like you have had no redeeming social or moral values before you 'converted', and have none since then.

You have no concept of God, and the benevolence of God...you follow a false and evil prophet, a pedophile, a defiler of the forgiveness that God bestows upon the human race. You are so afraid of girls and women, that you deem it necessary to classify them as second, nay, third class citizens, barely a step above s slave.

So, Abdulhahopalong AdingDong Mini-Muhammad, in closing, I really do not care to hear, via your attorney, about your hard, under privileged, ghetto stricken life...to me you are vermin, plain and simple, and not worthy of polishing the boots of that fine American, Pvt. William Andrew Long, you murdered in cold blood.

I reiterate...

I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!


Hat Tip: SondraK

2 comments:

Anonymous June 10, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

GG,

I "borrowed" your pic. I'm witcha, bro.

Bring them on.

Gothguy June 11, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Not a problem, I 'borrowed' it myself!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP