I Was Watching The News...

Friday, June 5, 2009



about President Obama visiting Buchenwald, and it's sub-camps, and I noticed that he was touring the camp with his hands in his pockets, and I must admit, that incensed me. To me, all the Concentration Camps are sacred, and should be treated with the utmost respect and dignity befitting those souls who perished there. The way Obama was walking through it, you would have thought he was viewing a garden at a Garden Party.



If it seems like I am nitpicking, so be it, I really don't care. What I do care about is that proper decorum be observed, and walking around a Concentration Camp with your hands in your pockets certainly isn't proper decorum in my view.

3 comments:

Elvis June 6, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Have you seen this rank amateur observe any kind of decorum? Look at his fuck-ups so far; gifts that insult, returning thoughtful gifts, his wookie touching the queen, snubbing the queen for a D-Day remembrance. This is what happens when our system allows an unqualified Kenyan into power.

He is a consummate disgrace.

Elvis 008

Elvis June 6, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Oh, and I almost forgot, he has a penchant for sucking up to our enemies by denigrating this noble nation and bowing to tyrants. Could he be more of a liability to freedom everywhere? I think not.

008

DammitWomann June 8, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Body language DOES speak volumes!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP