I'm Back!!!!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009



I was in Denver over the last week for business, and I was astounded by the amount of supposed homeless people there, especially the number of young people (20+) walking the streets, begging for money, food, and smokes. Granted, I know there are truly homeless people out there, but I could not believe the number of young people who purported to be homeless, but apparently had enough money to sport piercings, tattoos, and pets (dogs).

While observing these supposed dregs of society, the neediest of the needy, I happened to see the image above on meters that looked like parking meters, all over the place, which got me to thinking how so many homeless people have ended up in Denver, so I did some research on this, and well, it comes as no surprise to me, and I doubt, my readers.

Well, well, it seems the Mayor of Denver is a *gasp* dhimmicrat. Should come as no surprise to anyone, because in this day and age, the homeless are more or less a protected class, deserving of our pity and money, but most importantly, our money.

Common sense dictates that the more you finance a problem, the more you encourage it, and the more entrenched it becomes, so it would seem to me that the proper thing to do would be to put these people to work, and those that refuse to work get nothing and if cut panhandling, are arrested for vagrancy and loitering, and sentenced to work around the city without pay.

But what do I know...

3 comments:

Elvis "Alfalfa" Bodine August 27, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

You look just like a commie and you might just be a member, baby.
Get outta Denver, baby.

tommy August 28, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

Welcome back Frank!!

Melissa "Darla" In Texas August 30, 2009 at 2:15 AM  

Glad you made it back in one piece!
Put 'em to work?
That is a nasty four letter word to the dims!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP