Ah, Well...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009



I dread these moments when I experience blogger's block, especially when I have so much to say, but cannot formulate my words into something cohesive to post.

Could it be a result of my two weeks of travel? Could it be my over whelming anger at what is going on with this country that I love? Could it be a combination of the two?

Who knows!

All I do know is that I really despise these moments because I love posting here at my little blog, but yet this week (except for some link related posts)...

"I got nothing!"

So I think I will do what my fellow blogger and friend, Sad Old Goth, does in these moments...just take a brief respite, police up the brass, gather my ammunition, together, my firearm, and check it into the armory, to fire again another day.

Trust me my loyal readers, I am not signing off of GerbilDroppings, just taking a couple of days of blogging rest.

4 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas September 30, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

We will be here, honey.
You have been a busy bee these last few months. It takes a toll.
Hugs to you!

Gothguy September 30, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Thanks Melissa:)

You are a class act, my dear!

Melissa "Darla" In Texas September 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

Takes one to know one honey :)

gregor October 2, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

I need a spigot in my head to drain it once in a while. Taking a short break really helps. Whenever I decide to take one, the next day, it seems, I'm full of new ideas and can't wait to get back at it.
Right now I'm going through my collection of goth music, album by album, just letting it wash it all away. The past week has been the suck.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP