I Am Offended...I Am Offended...

Thursday, October 29, 2009



Such is the cry of the perpetual whiners in this country. From groups to individuals, whiners abound, always on the look out for the latest item to be offended by.

For example, in Michigan, John Satawa is forced to file a lawsuit to keep and maintain a Nativity Scene that has been at the same location (except for one year) for 63 years! Why, because of a complaint...one lousy complaint! A prime example of the tyranny of one.

In Pennsylvania, six, that's right, six students filed complaints about a PennState t-shirt that they claim resemble a cross and thus are offended. No matter that approximately 30,000 of the t-shirts have sold.

In New York, some customers of a gym object to an American flag in the gym, some have told the owner they find it offensive (imagine that!).

Yep, those are some serious things to be offended by, aren't they? So, since we are on the subject of being offended, I thought I would post a short list of things I find offensive.

I find this offensive.

And I find this offensive.

Or this .

Or this (by the way, why is this NOT a 'hate crime').

And this .

just to name a few.

So, which ones are truly offensive? I guess it depends on what your definition of offensive is.

I know what my definition is.

Hat Tip:

Michelle Malkin
Fox News
HotAir

1 comments:

raz0r October 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

And that's a short list. I am sick and tired of the pansies and especially tired of the courts even allowing the cases to be heard. They should be given the boot to the backside and sent to live in the desert without provision for a year. That should steel them up.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP