Ummm...Huh?

Friday, October 9, 2009



Obambi won the Nobel Peace Prize, for doing, well, nothing. The announcement was made by Thorbjorn Jagland, who, guess what kids...is a social democrat.

Color me surprised!

But I digress...Obama has done nothing, and I mean not a damned thing, to be nominated for this award, much less win it. This is mere leftist propaganda, in my view, to make up for his failure to bring home the Olympics to Chi-Town, to prop up his failure thus far as president, and to once again, Euro-Weenie style, slap face the previous administration. This award was NOT an affirmation of Obama and his goals, but a 'in your face' affront to President Bush.

And before any leftist libtards start frothing at the mouth, I will have you know that I disagreed with President Bush on many issues, so spare me your remonstrations...I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so, because you will bring nothing to the discussion at hand.

I view this recent award just as I do those awards handed out to kids, you know the ones, the 'touchy-feely' awards, no one loses, no one wins, awards, that while placating the parent's fragile egos, does not nothing to build strong, confident, self-assured kids that know, in real life, there are winners and losers, and to get used to it.

All this award did was prove that feelings, thoughts, wanna do, might do, could do, purpose to do, trumps actual achievements...

And the world is no better a place for it.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP