WTF???

Monday, October 12, 2009



Simply unbelievable! And some individual is actually selling this flag on Ebay. Perusing his online store, I see he sells flags from all over, to include other American Flags with various emblems on them, so as a capitalist, I have no problem with someone making a buck.

That being said, I do take issue with an American Flag being sold with any image superimposed on it, no matter what the image is. Matters not if it a left or right image, what matters most to me is the fact that an image has been superimposed on the American Flag.


Hat Tip: Gatewaypundit.com

3 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas October 12, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

I also found that to be most offensive. I will not wear a distortion of the flag, nor would I fly one!
I believe there are many out there who take umbrage at this particular distortion, though. It smacks too much of the insanity... ummm... inanity that seems to be sweeping the country.

raz0r October 12, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

The flag has been desecrated. It should be cut into strips and burned as one would do to retire a flag.

gregor October 13, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Unfortunately, he can get away with it because he is not imposing an image on an official flag, technically.
The law allows the use of elements of the flag of The United States, as, individually, they really do not represent anything. You can have a martini glass with red and white stripes on it, with a blue base and white stars, but you can't impose the image of a martini glass on the flag of The United States. Doesn't matter what kind of flag, either. If it ever was an official flag, it always is an official flag, no matter the era.
Still needs his ass kicked from here to Sunday, though. If I ever saw one, I'd follow raz0r's advice.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP