Happy Thanksgiving!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009



I want to wish all my readers, and those that visit my humble little blog, a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

And on a personal note, I want to wish my dear cousin currently serving in Afghanistan with the United States Air Force, and the troops where ever they are serving, a safe and Blessed Thanksgiving. It is because of you, my fellow citizens in the Armed Forces, that a disabled veteran like myself can enjoy this day with friends and family. Because of you, and your selfless sacrifice in service to our Country, we are free!

I cannot adequately express my thanks to you, but please know that it comes from deep within my heart and soul.

Tomorrow, on Thanksgiving, as we all gather around the table to enjoy the life and liberty we so enjoy, please pause, and give thanks to our troops.

They deserve more, but deserve nothing less.

3 comments:

gregor November 25, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

and to you, my friend.

DammitWomann November 27, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Back at ya! Those in the armed forces - where ever serving - were asked to be kept safe.

Tommy December 4, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

Thanks my friend. Hope you had a great one too!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP