felix dies Nativitatis...

Thursday, December 24, 2009



“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the
government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called
Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

ISAIAH 9:6

I want to wish all my friends a Blessed, and Merry Christmas, Peace Be Unto You. For my Pagan friends, a Happy Solstice with Blessings Be. For my Jewish friends, Happy Hanukkah, Shalom.

Please enjoy this musical selection as you gather around family and friends.

4 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas December 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Merry Christmas!
Stay warm!

dogette December 25, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Merry Christmas to you!

The Digital Hairshirt December 25, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Frank, blessings upon your house on this Feast of the Nativity.

Tommy December 28, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Merry Christmas to you as well my friend!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP