Well, Folks...

Monday, January 25, 2010

time to wrap up GerbilDroppings and call it a day.

I have enjoyed blogging, but to be honest with you, I just cannot not do it all my own anymore, so I have decided to stop posting effective today.

I will do a non-substantial post here now and then to keep this blog mine, mainly because I like the name and I am selfish and don't want to have someone else take it, but I will be posting over at another blog where all the members have posting ability without just one or two people running it.

If you are so inclined, stop over at Friendly Tavern and join in. Right now, the blog is in it's baby steps, but we are looking at doing improvements each and every day.

I want to thank you all for your kind words and encouragement, especially my good friend, Sad Old Goth, who was my inspiration to start blogging in the first place.

Gothguy

4 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

No way!

You were gonna send me an email?

yl3cc@yahoo.com

gregor January 27, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

I was wondering what was going on, didn't want to pry. Glad to see you're not throwing in the towel completely. You're in good company over in Friendly Tavern, I'll be bellying up to the bar every day!

Tommy January 29, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

Dude sorry to hear it. I will miss the blog and of course the hottie of the week!

hamster cage February 25, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

Glad to here you arent completely done.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP