OK, So I Am...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008



An internet retard...I accept it...I admit it...

So, that being said...I really want to make my blog look better, but unfortunately, I am a neophyte at this innertubes thingy.

I need a tech person who can make GerbilDroppings more user friendly, add RSS feeds, make the links look better, etc.

I want to have a more professional look to GerbilDroppings, rather then it looking like so amateur.

So if any of the KiSP techie folks can help out, shout me an email.

Much appreciated!

Gothguy

P.S. I would be remiss if I didn't mention Gregor, from Sad Old Goth who has been a great help to me when I first started GerbilDroppings, but I cannot keep asking him for help, since he runs two blogs now, not to mention the upkeep at the 'Manor', which makes Gregor a very busy man.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP