Chloe...

Thursday, December 11, 2008



Much has been written about who is the hottest celebrity in Hollywood, but in my book, a certain female celebrity, Chloe Sevigny is by far the hottest.

Chole is not your usual Hollywood beauty, but rather, she looks like any girl you would see in Anytown, USA. But to me, her 'girl next door' looks does indeed belie her beauty and unabashed sensuality, as you can see in this little video tribute I did.

Unlike my previous video posted here, this one is definitely Not Safe For Work.



Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

That is one cute bedonkadonk.

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Netflex HBO's series "Big Love". She's great in it. I didn't know who she was until then.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP