The World Premiere...

Saturday, December 6, 2008

As my 4-5 faithful readers know, each week I post the 'GerbilDroppings Hottie of The Week!'. I was inspired to do this by my fellow blogger, Sad Old Goth, who posted awesome pictures of Goth Girls weekly, so being the highly original blogger on the cutting edge that I am, I blatantly rip off his schtick.

That being said, last night I wanted to write another post, but alas, I kept coming up with nothing worth writing about, since it was a slow news day, and I just could not abide writing another tiresome post about the 'messiah'. So, while sitting at the GD Command Post, I decided to attempt to make a video* of the GerbilDroppings hotties that I have posted before, so without further ado...

*May be NSFW.

5 comments:

Buzz Bannister December 6, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

OOOOHHHH NOOOOOO it said no longer availble

Gothguy December 6, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

Try again, Phil.

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

GG, it says I have to accept a friend request or something...I logged in to youtube and everything. What's up?

MitchM

Gothguy December 11, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

MitchM,

I put it on private. I will fix it.

forest hunter June 24, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

BTW man, did you know that in some of those pics, the girlz were nekkid?

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP