If I Fly This...

Sunday, March 29, 2009



why does the government fear me? I am not a threat to the government, I am just one man, but apparently merely by flying this flag, it is a 'warning' sign that I may be associated with a militia.

What claptrap. I fly that flag, my Bennington Flag, and my 'Don't Tread On Me' Navy Flag because it is my statement to the government to leave me alone, to let me go about my business without being interfered with. It's just that simple.

I am a conservative, and I am damned proud of that fact. I do not hide from my beliefs, and I will express them whenever and wherever I want, to whomever I want, and I will not shirk from my God given right to do so.

I firmly believe that the Constitution of the United States of America is the governing document of our Country, and should be adhered to as such. I believe that a strong federal government is a danger to us all, and that the States should have more authority on how they conduct their business.

I do believe in a lawful society and the rule of law, but I also believe that we are being regulated to death by unelected petty tyrants, who deem it necessary to tell us each and every f*cking day what is good and not good for us, simply because they can. And the same for Congress...we no longer have 'Citizen Legislators', but career and entrenched politicians who only care about the next election cycle, and what they can gain through their political connections...they haven't spoken for me in years.

A pox on all of them, I say.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

And now 0 has ask the CEO of GM to go!When will he be stopped?
ozaob

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP