Sometimes, a mere...

Sunday, August 9, 2009



is not enough.

I have a very dear friend of mine that takes in old computers, cleans them up and out, refurbishes them to operate like new, and donates them to folks that could not otherwise afford them.

I told my friend that I have an old computer that I would like to donate, and Praise be to God, it will go to a family that could really use it.

This is the American Spirit, folks! A decent citizen (my friend) doing something for another (said family), without government interference, mandates, regulations, incentives, etc...just doing something good for someone less fortunate.

My friend is a kind man with love in his heart for his fellow man, and what he does for others, he asks for nothing in return.

But, I think he deserves a special thank you...

So, my friend, thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous August 10, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

That's great. Your friend is a real good person!

DammitWomann August 10, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

That makes my heart swell... someone doing something nice for no other reason than it is the right thing to do.

*applause*

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP