Your Morning Pick Me Up...

Sunday, November 29, 2009



Mine is a strong cup of coffee, black, piping hot, no cream, no sugar. I cannot stand weak, watered down coffee, the type wherein you can see the sides of the cup when it is poured (think tea). Also, I abhor coffee more than 2 hours old...I like it when it is freshly brewed, and the aroma fills the air.

One of my ex-girlfriends loved, LOVED the smell of freshly brewed coffee, but would never drink coffee, preferring two cans of Pepsi in the morning...never could figure that one out.

So, what say you? What is your morning pick me up?

6 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas November 29, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

I am with you! FRESHLY brewed and dark as night. If I can see the bottom or sides of the cup... I ain't drinkin' coffee!

Elvis "Alfalfa" Bodine November 29, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Fresh-brewed coffee. Black, no sugar or cream. Community Dark Roast made strong, or Mello Joy brewed up nice and strong. Bottom of the cup should never be seen until it's empty.

008

raz0r November 29, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Love the smell of coffee, but I'd have to be almost zombie, dead tired or cold as an artic ice cube before I'd down a cup. Usually it's juice in the morning. Or if I need caffeine, then it's a glass of ice cold sweet tea or maybe a Code Red Mountain Dew.

gregor November 30, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

ditto on the coffee. when i'm in the guts of a wood working or remodeling project, three pots a day is nothing.
that first one in the morning, though, is the "stand up the hair on the back of your neck" variety.

cuchieddie November 30, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

12 to 16 ounces of espresso plus small amount of cream first thing in the morning, every morning.

Oh and BTW, is the 1/2 breed dead yet?

Gothguy December 2, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Not yet, cuchieddie, not yet.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP