My Fellow Conservative Americans...

Saturday, December 19, 2009



As a Nebraskan, I want to apologize to you for Sen. Ben Nelson (D-NE).

Much to my dismay, and the dismay of other conservative Nebraskans, Sen. Nelson has shown his true colors as a political whore, whose words, deeds, or actions cannot be trusted. For weeks, Sen. Nelson has stated his vote is not for sale, but it is readily apparent by his statement today, that in fact his vote can be bought.

I know his team of traitors to the Constitution will try to spin this as Sen. Nelson taking a stand and adhering to his word about abortion, cutting health care costs, cutting taxes, etc., but what Sen. Nelson did by his actions today was nothing less than blatant deceit, and you, my fellow Conservative Americans, will be paying for this insidiousness.

For 30 pieces of Silver, he was bought.

My anger knows no bounds.

3 comments:

raz0r December 19, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Hopefully the folks of Nebraska will remember the sellout come reelection.

And maybe he'll buy a Potter's Field of his own.

Anonymous December 19, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

What a horribe man he is )=

For the 30 pieces of silver he has bought my anger knows no bounds as well

Elvis "Alfalfa" Bodine December 19, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Traitorous. No other word for it.

008

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP