My Little Christmas...

Friday, December 18, 2009




I rarely put up decorations for Christmas, for the obvious reasons. Number One, I am a single guy. Number Two, as a single guy, it made no sense. Number Three, my household pets could care less. Number Four, I usually went home. Number Five, see Number One.

My former roomie and her boyfriend will be visiting this year for Christmas, so I decided to surprise her with My Little Christmas, since I kept telling her in a gruff way that no way, no how, was I gonna bother with putting up decorations for someone who was only going to be here for a couple of days!

Underneath the Nativity Scene are stockings I hung for her, her boyfriend, and their dogs. Yes, I got some treats for the dogs! I mean, it is the Christmas Season.

And of course, Baby Jesus does not appear in the manger until Christmas morning.

3 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas December 20, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

GG, your decorations are lovely.
I am finally in the process of decorating my tree. I was unsure as to whether or not to go through the effort of putting one up, but I broke down and bought a small tree.

So, now, I have TSO's Lost Christmas Eve playing and the lights are flashing in tempo...
I do believe I feel a bit better.
:)
Bless you and Merry Christmas, my friend.

Gothguy December 20, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Melissa,

And the same to you, my friend.

God Bless:)

gregor December 21, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

Being of the pagan/deist persuasion myself, but surrounded by a family of Christians, I get the best of both worlds, so to speak. I get to have my greens and tree and sparkly things in the house and they get to have Christmas.
I must say, the lava lamp is a most fitting accoutrement to the scene.
A very Merry Christmas and a blessed Solstice to you, my dear friend.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP