The Cultural Elite, the Media, and...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Gov. Sarah Palin.

I am sick and tired of these people bashing and minimizing Gov. Palin's appearance on the national stage.

Read the article, and you can just see the bias oozing forth like an open sore, and quite frankly, it pisses me off.

I do not hold a college degree...I spent 2 1/2 years in college after getting out of the military before I decided that I was tired of being a broke ass college student, and applied for a job, nay career, which I have held 14 years post college, but one thing I experienced while in college is the incipient liberalism that permeates the students like a virus with no vaccine.

I do not need college educated 'Country Club Republicans', the Media, or editorial elites to dictate to me why conservatism 'must' change according to their dictates. I know exactly what needs to be done...

GET BACK TO BASICS!

2 comments:

Melissa "Darla" In Texas November 11, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Governor Palin is our gal!
You'd think the press might find something more useful to do, like sucking off the Obama teat!

DammitWomann November 16, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

AMEN

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP